Things to do in Rancho Cucamonga
Looking for things to do in Rancho Cucamonga? You'll discover a stunning setting in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, packed with plenty to do. Shop til you drop at the massive Ontario Mills complex just up the road or stroll the Victoria Gardens open-air shopping center - located just a few minutes away. Non-stop sports action is all around, from minor league baseball at the Epicenter to NASCAR thrills at the Auto Club Speedway, and more. Or head to the hills for outdoor adventures, just a half-hour drive away. View our list of things to do in Rancho Cucamonga below.
- Auto Club Speedway - Enjoy exciting NASCAR races or other events scheduled throughout the year.
- Big Bear Mountain Resorts - From the beach to the mountains- all in one day. It’s a two-in-one deal; you’ll get access to both Bear Mountain and Snow Summit. A ski day is a great activity for the whole family.
- Dave and Busters Ontario Mills - Bowling, arcade games, restaurant & bar - Dave and Busters has it all. Treat yourself to a night out with your friends. Swing by for excellent happy hour menus and more.
- Disneyland - Visit the happiest place on earth- just 45 minutes from Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga.
- Epicenter - Home of the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. Cheer on the Quakes during a home game, and enjoy a night out at the ballpark. Check out rcquakes.com for schedules and game times.
- Improv Comedy Club - Laugh a little at the Improv Comedy Club. This 21 and over comedy club is a great way to spend your night. You’ll love these humorous and entertaining comedians.
- K1 Speedway - Get behind the wheel and race high-speed go-karts. It’s a great value and fun for the entire family. Stop by on Monday night to experience the Supertrack- two tracks combined to create a giant speedway.
- San Manuel Amphitheater - Enjoy concerts and events at the San Manuel Amphitheater. It is the largest outdoor amphitheater in the United States with a maximum capacity of 65,000. Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and relax in this easy-going, entertaining atmosphere.
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center - Spend the day wandering the streets of this diverse shopping center. Eat, shop, and play- this emporium offers a variety of things to do. Ride the trolley or take a horse-drawn carriage ride through the quaint streets of the Victoria Gardens Shopping Center.
Places of Worship
Abundant Living Family Church
Jehovah Witness Assembly Hall
Buddhist Temple of America
Islamic Center of Riverside
Cal Poly Pomona 15.2 | 24.5 km
University of Phoenix 1.5 mi | 2.5 km
Chaffey College 5 mi | 8 km
University of La Verne 13.5 mi | 21.7 km
Scripps College 11.3 mi | 18.2 km
Pitzer College 10.2 mi | 16.4 km